Sunday, November 23, 2014

Bathroom Cleaning & Experimenting

Life is one big wonderful thing to me, I can wake up every morning not knowing what the day will hold. Well today I did my usual cleaning and that meant doing the bathroom, mind you I share a bathroom with my sister who is 12 and it's not so amazing. I'm one who has to have a clean shower and my soaps and shampoos organized and she likes to have things everywhere. Today while I was cleaning I found an old toothbrush rolling around in the cabinet and a cluster of old make-up. It got worst as I went through the draws and decided to just throw everything out (half of her stuff) she didn't even notice how clean her draws were. Reason why I never go near her area, its like digging through a garbage can. But after I conquered the bathroom I decided my room could use a change, I like to re-arrange my room every so often just to change the point-of-view up some. I moved all my things into such a fashion that I can navigate perfectly from my bed to my closet to the bathroom in some funky dance moves. I've recently been looking at getting another tattoo, my friends thing I'm crazy because I just got my first one almost 3 weeks ago. This tattoo I'm going to place on my right fore-arm just to gain my balance back, by that I mean I feel un-balanced with just the one tattoo on my left leg. I'm just excited to get another one and also Thanksgiving is coming up. I will stuff my face with so much food that's going to be so delicious. The snow outside is beginning to melt some which makes me nervous, ice will start to form and that means falling session will begin. Truth be told I've only fell 3 times since I've been here for the past 3 years. I do laugh when other people fall, just a small chuckle but I proceed on to see if their all right. Some news to tell, I've decided to go on FetLife, it's like a dating site but for the kinky people. I'm on it to get my feet wet a little, I'm in it for the Dom/Sub scene. I've never done the "wicked deed" but I've looked into the submission scene and thought "wow this looks amazing!". I'm nervous because I've never done this hell I've never been on a date, but I've done my reading and research and everyone said that the site was safe and you just have to know how to play the game. I feel odd doing this but that's because I have this mind set where I'd meet someone at a bar or some shit. I'm also on Tinder, a friend lead me to it and it seems o.k. I've matched with maybe 16 guys but only like 3 will talk, I'm to weird to start the conversation. I get told that I can be non-approachable because A) I look as if I'm about to smack a bitch or B) I'm to "Intimidating" or to "confident". But whatever I'm going to just let it happen when it wants to. Till next time when something bizarre and interesting happens.

Later Gator,
K.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment