Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Holding Hands & Cupping a Feel

Today was just and ordinary day, if you're someone like me that is. During my hour of freedom in school I checked out some graphic novels, one being the first book of HellBoy, which I devoured in no time. Then I moved on to animal science for the next hour of school, all I did was review for the final test, seems it's the time to review everything you were taught to pass a simple test. Soon, but not long I ram into lunch like a crazed manic, my group and I talked about the 3 B's boobs, butts, and balls. We talked about how we have the perfect partner in our minds, I apparently have a fantasy man on my mind. All I ask is a simple request, to know that when I go to grab my mans ass that it will be so perfect I won't have to adjust my hand to feel it. I can just hold my hand in a cup like position and it will place it self in it ever so perfectly. We all have our needs and special request of our partners body parts now. My good friend said he just wants to have multiple partners with all the parts he wants. I must say that I wouldn't mind having multiple partners but it's not so easy to find people who are cool with "sharing". Moving on the path of time down to my trade school class. In this said trade school I talk a class called Visual Communications, I just want to work with animation and special effects for movies. But anyway in class today we had to do this group connection thing, odd for me because I'm not one to be socially accepted, not by normal people that is. But we had to split in to 2 groups of 6, then we had to hold hands with 2 different people and find a way to untangle, get to looking like a circle where we are all holding hands. I had a little panic attack but tamed it, I don't like to have physical contact with no one I'm not close to, I never hug either, just not my style. Then once we were done with all that mess we had to talk about our environment and to me it felt like a confession circle. I felt silly and not to mention my class is full of immature boys. Everyday I keep hoping that next year they will all be in the am class and I'll be in the pm class. I'm being rude and you may say "oh it can't be that bad".....how was high school for you? Yeah not so fun maybe, but at least I can say I have my great amazing days. I just want to go down south and be in college already, be free from the snow and the people who surround me up here haha. I'm listening to music and the song "Two Weeks" by Grizzly Bear just came on, now I have the feeling to just travel. Travel all around the world and see as much as I possible could before I dismiss this world. Curious as I may be but I want to visit the moon and Mars one day also, and I desperately what to see a working hover board before I die. Back to the Future got my hopes all hyped up for amazing technology, well we do have amazing technology but hover boards!!!! And let's not forget the ability to have the knowledge of Time Travel, so many things I've seen and read about could possible be part of this world, and hopefully soon.

Later Gators,
K.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment