Sunday, May 25, 2014

Making New Friends & Wondering About Summer.

For the past couple of day's I've been needing someone new to talk to. Thankfully we have the magical thing called the Internet, but it can be risky to find a real, decent person to talk to haha. Plus not to mention there are a lot, and I mean A LOT, of people who just want to fuck with you and/or your mind. Now you may be like "Oh well what about your friends?"....What about them? Sometimes it's just nice to see a new face, or listen to a new voice, if you're like me I can get bored with people very easily because, well they don't have anything to pull my attention back to them. So I found a couple of people who were pretty chill and fun to chat with, like 2 of them we stayed up all night talking about the random-est things, cracked some jokes and went over some fandoms. The sun is out and I'm in the need to go on a nice bike ride, might go for a walk, but I can't stay out to long or I get burned, I'm not one to wear sunscreen haha, which is bad due to me having skin that burns easily. This summer I'm not sure what I'm going to do, I definitely need to get a job that's for sure! I've been turning applications left and right to every place I could possibly work at. But the area I live in they don't take kindly to outsides, well half of them. If your not family or friends with the family they trash your application and say "Get lost kid." and that's that. Trust me it's not the way I dress, when I go to turn in the application I always look nice and classy, respectable in every way. Sometime I don't even know how this place could ever exist. I want to throw BBQ's all summer long and go to the lakes and camp some with some good pals. Be able to go out and watch the fireworks for the 4th of July, I even want to have some summer romances throw together in all the madness. I want to be the Gatsby of summer, everyone will be happy and I could be surrounded by laughter and cheerful faces. But alas that won't happen this year, everyone I know is to goody-goody to let lose, just gonna have to settle with going down to the city then. But that's cool for me, I can do some wandering and discover new places I never knew existed. They say the best places to go are the ones where you have to walk down an alley way to get to it haha. Well I better get my happy bum outside to soak up the sun and enjoy the cool breeze while it still lasts. Maybe I'll go wander around the woods and see if I can spot a deer or something, if I see a bear I'm going to be aw'ed with joy. Seriously people say you can see bears everywhere but I haven't spotted one yet!

Later Gators,
K.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment