Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Problems vs Addictions

Today is Tuesday. The sun is out shining and I'm sitting inside typing up this blog. I'm in class right now listening to the sub talking about the test I recently took. All about computers and keyboard shortcuts and how many bits are in a byte, know he's moved on to the good "back in my day" talk. It's all about the floppy disc. I've recently been watching this anime, Attack on Titian. I started watching it Monday and today I'm on episode 22. I got so into the show that on Monday I didn't get one wink of sleep. I'm also all pumped up for the Game Of Thrones episode that just came out like Sunday. I have not read the books yet but really want to if i can ever find the time. The bummer part of having an addition to all my t.v shows and few anime's is I don't have very many people to talk to about them. I may find 1 or 2 but that pretty much sums up my life. I go to schools where the guys and girls are just not interested in the good stuff. It's all about the glitz and glam of MTV for them. Not to mention I am surrounded by guys in my trade school yet none takes a liking to the gore and beauty of what I watch. I have problems I guess, I'm like a fire that can never be put out when it comes to gore and horror and killings. If you start to talk about special effects in a movie and it was good I will eye ball you up and down then talk to you about serious shit about the techniques the 's used to make the glare effects for Star Trek. I might be mental or am just living in a hell created just for me but no one is like that up here. I so desperately need a person face to just look at me and be all magical and shit and the words that could possible escape its parted lips would be "I'd tell you to live long and prosper but the Lannister's send their regard's." At that moment I would be set for life. Swirling about in a black hole I could possible call a heart, you would be there. Plus not to mention I have no feel's for people to hurt up here it's odd. Well I must say that was eye opening, speaking of eye opening some love drama happened on my bus today. Not to be a girl here but here I go, so this guy wants to date this girl but the girls not taking the hints, some of the girls around me say she's into gay men which I had to look at these people with my face implying "what the fuck". So blah blah on and on this guys crushed on setting his mind on getting this girl. All I would like to know is why? There are more people out there, but what could I possible say to these people. I've never been in a relationship so I have no clue on how it all goes down. I'm not one to understand the feelings or love let alone I can definitely not understand the art of flirting. Complete mystery there Ladies & Gentlemen.

Later Gators,
K.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment